Hello, I am Carmen, I offer a personalised service to make your relocation to Spain as easy, smooth, efficient and stress free as possible in accordance to your specific needs.
Here is a list of some of my services:
- Obtaining all official documents needed or required for living in Spain; NIE, residencial permits, moving arragements, dealing with Spanish authorities, taxes, legal assesment
- Changing of utility bills
- Maintainance: organising, contracting, receiving and supervising any installation, works and repairs, pools, etc.
- Insurances: Home, buying and car registration, traffic fines
- Help with schooling, colleges, cultural activities and memberships
- Permits: building, renovating and licenses
- Organising monthly bills and general handling of paperwork
- Event organization: social activities, meetings, parties
- Forming of companies, self employed registration and legal introductions
- Cleaners, babysitters, chefs, general staff
- Taking care of your home, bills and interests while you are away
- Help Translating spanish documents
These are just a few examples – Please don’t hesitate to let me know your needs and I will be delighted to hear and willing to help.
TIPS, you must know, and knowledge about the spanish way of life
Remember Spain is different…
- Tomorrow isn’t always tomorrow… it could mean any other day from there on…
- No problem means “I’ll try to do my best” but no guarantee
- Burocrats (of our Administration) are not the equal to Civil Servants and believe it or not, do not / DON’T speak English.
- Remember Siesta really does exist 😉 Adapting to Mediterranean lifestyle
- Our philosophy of life is different to/from yours; daily rutines
- Society and children – You have The Queen, we have The Children
- We don’t only have 14 official Fiestas yearly, we really have Fiestas all year round.
- We are 17 different regions; We don’t all dance flamenco, play the guitar, drink sangría or run in front of the bulls
These and other tips are absolutely essential for a smooth relocation.